Interesting Christmas verse gifts:

Bible verse of psalm 23 art pictures and background wallpaper


The lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: And I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
- 23rd Pslam Bible verse


The lord is my shepherd frame Pslam 23 verse Christian Desktop background and lamb of god
The lord is my shepherd Psalm 23 verse with lamb of god Jesus Christ hd(hq) Christian religious wallpaper
The lord is my shepherd Pslam 23 verse with background and lamb of god

Beautiful two white lambs photo frame with Psalm 23 verse and god blessings Christian religious picture
Beautiful two lambs photo frame with Psalm 23 verse and god blessings

Psalm 23 coloring page for kids
Psalm 23 Bible verse coloring page with lambs and Jesus religious Christan picture download for free
Psalm 23 Bible verse black and white coloring page with lambs and Jesus picture

Beautiful desktop religious background of 23 Psalm bible verse picture
Beautiful nature desktop Christian religious background image with lamb and hill drawing art with 23rd pslam bible verse
Beautiful nature desktop background with lamb and hill drawing art with 23rd pslam bible verse
twenty-third Psalm bible verse religious Christian clipart(clip art) picture
twenty-third Psalm bible verse about Jesus and lamb

Related Bible verse pictures and images:

Psalm 23 Verse bible wallpapers

Luke 8:16 verse background nature photos and desktop wallpapers

Beautiful Wallpapers With Verses

Matthew 5: 14-16 verse - You are the light of the world

Some famous Bible Verses books and notes for children and small kids

0 comments: